After Dinner Treats$40.00
Ballandean Estate’s delicious Rumball Liquor is perfectly complimented with regional sweets, making this pack an indulgent after dinner treat. This pack contains –
- Ballandean Estate Rumball Liquor
- Popcorn Lovers Chocolate Double Caramel Popcorn Cone
- Kelly’s Candy Co Choc Peanut Brittle
All About Lunch$18.50
This pack is ideal for events, picnics, lunch on the go or at the office. Beautifully presented in recylced carboard boxes and tied with ribbon, this pack consists of:
- 30g Triple cream brie cheese
- House made ciabatta crisps
- Seasonal fruit
- Freshly baked muffin
- Half sourdough sandwich
- Regional juice
Amazing Value – Weekly Pantry Packs$80.00
$100 Value for just $80
This Week’s Selection
- 1 x Pantry 360 Sourdough
- 1 dozen Free Range Eggs 700g
- 1 x 1 Litre Fresh Milk (your choice)
- 1 x 1 Litre Cold Pressed Juice (Grove)
- 1 x 1 Litre Mineral Water
- 1 x 320g CC’s Kitchen Jam
- 1 x 200g Triple Cream Brie
- 1 x 375g Byron Bay Peanut Butter
- 1 x Mother Meg’s Biscuits
- 1 x Frozen Sunshine 4 Pack
- 1 x 120g Ghost Gully Salad Tub
- 1 x Roza’s dip
- Seasonal fruit and vegetables (10 pieces)
Angelo’s Pasta Beetroot Fettuccine 500gm (Brisbane)$9.80
Beetroot Fettuccine is a dry ribbon pasta measuring 6mm wide (uncooked) and is produced with fresh beetroot infused into an egg pasta mix.
Angelo’s Pasta Cannelloni 340gm (Brisbane)$9.80
Cannelloni are a pasta tube containing a fillingof either Ricotta & Spinach or Chicken& Veal.
Cannelloni are arranged in an oven proof dish side by side, covered with a Bechamel sauce, then topped with a Napoletana sauce completely covering the pasta, a sprinkle of Italian Parmesan cheese and baked in the oven.
Angelo’s Pasta Free Range Egg Tagliarini 500gm (Brisbane)$9.80
Free Range Egg Tagliarini is a dry ribbon pasta measuring 2mm wide (uncooked) and is produced with free range farm eggs.
Angelo’s Pasta Gnocchi 500gm (Brisbane)$9.80
Known as potato dumplings. Gnocchi are made of potato and are oval in shape with lines on the outer surface to catch the sauce once cooked.
Cooked Gnocchi can be served with a simple traditional Napoletana sauce or a rich creamy blue vein cheese sauce.
Do not thaw gnocchi before cooking. Gnocchi, should be put into boiling salted water and as soon as they rise to the surface remove from the pot using a slotted spoon and place straight into a frying pan with heated sauce.